Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Kalang River Foreshores




New country, new bike, new friends, now time for new trails.

My first foray was to a good bike shop to gear up.

In singapore this is easy, there are many reputable bike retailers all with the latest products from all over the world. Easy to get kitted out, just need money.





First ride (with tracking device attached) was the kallang river forshores. Beautiful ride on flat clear pavement. No stress and many places to stop. Quite visual.



The day I rode it was National Day here so couldnt complete the logical midpoint of the Merlion via the Esplanade. Look at the map attached, it shows the route.





Car parking was just on the road near the National Stadium.

As I complete each ride, my aim will be to post a log on this blog for fellow bikers to follow.

Feel free to email me with suggestions.

Mike







View Larger Map

No comments:

Post a Comment